All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Mpre fun stuff



Can't resist posting the Guilty Secrets cover  as this hunk is doing quite well for me.  My Elusive Earl was more recently released, but I have hopes for that masterful Earl doing well too. I love the puzzled look on the heroine's face. He may be super sexy but he's definitely a mystery..

And now for some fun stuff, which your comments tell me you like. Once again, please vote for your favorite....

1. If con is the opposite of pro is Congress the opposite of progress?

2. If flying is safe, why do they call the airport the terminal? 

3. Only in this stupid world:
  --do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. --do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

5. --do banks leave vault doors open and then chain pens to the counter. 

6. -- do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

7. --do we buy hotdogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight. 

8. -- do we have driveup ATM machines with Braille lettering.

9.  Ever wonder why the sun lightens our hair but darkens our skin? 

10.  Ever wonder that you never see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery?' 

11. Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?

12. Why is it doctors call what they do 'practice'?

Do comment and tell me your favorite....I've already picked mine. 
I'll tell you if we match......Oh yes, and you can find my books at Amazon, MuseItUp, Kobo, Barnes and Noble and all the usual places.

5 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Great covers, Jean!

Love your posts. This is my fave (made me laugh): 8. -- do we have driveup ATM machines with Braille lettering.

Cara Marsi said...

Love your covers. My favorite is number 3. Made me chuckle because it's so true.

jean hart stewart said...

Glad you ladies like these silly things...We certainly all need relief from the daily news. I'm with Tina, love the Braille one but find it hard to believe,,,,,

Paris said...

I love all of these but my favorite is: #5 Why do banks leave vault doors open and then chain pens to the counter?

Great covers! Very sexy:)

jean hart stewart said...

So interesting you guys all pick different favorites,,,I promised to reveal my favorite but find I can't.... Love these fool things too much to differentiate.

Share buttons