All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Monday, August 21, 2017

A Summer of Writing

I just finished another book and looked up to see the summer has flown by. How are we only a couple of weeks out from Labor Day weekend? The kids in our area are already back in school and I haven't even been to the beach once. This is part of why my husband says, when I suggest we move closer to the shore, that perhaps I only think the beach. But I really do. I think part of being a writer is that while I do still plan to get out on the waves at some point, It's been amazing being involved in projects with other authors where I get to play with dragons, travel to outer space, spend time int he Texas Hill Country, and really explore some genres I've wanted to visit. Next week...dark romance. But  releasing on 8/23 is a story for the Hell Yeah! Kindle World. Saving Cicely is also a crossover with the series I share with LJ Garland, MacKay Destiny. I hope you've had a chance to enjoy summer, both reading and being outside. I plan to attend the Tri-County Fair next week. It's great for people watching and inspiration. I hope I'll have some great pictures to share! If you'd care to leave a comment below, I have a few digital copies of some of this summer's books to share with the first five commenters. Tell me about your summer and what you're looking forward to with fall headed our way.

Oh. And Happy Eclipse Day! 


2 comments:

M. Smith said...

This summer was busy. Our family moved, my husband's work schedule changed (and it's going to change again soon), and our kids were gone to various relative's homes for sleepovers. School for our oldest starts this Thursday. New school and she's "Whatever" about it, lol. I like fall because it's the start of the baking season for me. I'll bake every weekend from late-September to Christmas. It'll be fun :)

Melissa Keir said...

What a fun summer for you! Busy, busy, busy! I would love to move closer to the water, just to hear the waves! I love this cover! :)

Share buttons