All blogs are property of authors and copying is not permitted.

Click image to one-click your copy of Soldiers of Fortune

CLICK BELOW & SUBSCRIBE TO THE RB4U NEWSLETTER

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Writing Goal for the New Year

Photo purchased from Fotolia by Janice Seagraves
My writing goals for the New Year is to self-publish two books.

The first book is called, Windswept Shores Two: The Journey Home. This book will finish the story of, Seth and Megan, which started in Windswept Shores.


Coming sometime in 2015:

Windswept Shores Two: The Journey Home: Megan and Seth are finally rescued off their little island, but things are far from idyllic as they’re treated to one nasty surprise after another, which puts all plans of a wonderful future in jeopardy. 

Will they ever get back together again or see the future they envisioned?

The second book is called: Son of the Matrix Crystal Hunters.The hero, River Namaste, is the son of, Vach and Maya, from, Matrix Crystal Hunters. 

Coming sometime in 2015:

Son of the Matrix Crystal Hunters: After twenty-five years, the Earthlings were back. River Namaste swears he'll never help the humans find matrix crystals, until he meets, Shaylee Miracle, Team Alpha Six's geologist. Shy and vulnerable, the black haired, dark eyed beauty is all he wants. 

But is she ready to put aside her goals for him?  
~*~

What are your goals or Resolutions for the New Year? 


~*~
Janice Seagraves's website
Janice Seagraves's facebook

6 comments:

Paris said...

Janice,

I'm very excited about 2015. Self-publishing is definitely a goal in the coming year and so are a few other projects that I'm very excited about. My main goal is to stay on track! Flexibility is wonderful but following a more defined plan this year is my main goal.

Cara Marsi said...

Janice, I wish you the best of luck with self-publishing. I've been indie pubbing since 2010 and I wouldn't have it any other way. My goal for 2015 is to finish at least two short stories and one novel. As usual, my New Year's resolution is to write at least 1000 words a day. I do keep that resolution through March, then not so much.

Sandy said...

Those are great goals, Janice.

I never make New Year's resolutions because I can't keep them. lol

Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Paris,

Good for you. I hope you reach your goals.

Hi Cara,

Maybe your goal should to write daily? Good luck.

Hi Sandy,

This isn't a New Years Resolution, but a writing goal for the year. I don't make Resolutions either.

Janice~

Melissa Keir said...

I'm excited about finally letting go of a full time job so I can spend time with hubby and write. I won't be wasting my days, so I'll sub or do a part time job... then enjoy my life a little more. :)

All the best on your new books!!

Janice Seagraves said...

Good for you, Melissa.

Thank you.

I hope you write lots of books now that you'll have time to write them.

Janice~

Share buttons